- September 21, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix AOL Error Codes
AOL Shield is a web browser offered by AOL. It comprises various things, online shopping purpose, social media tasks, banking tasks and many more performing without any concerns. It has inbuilt protection from all the online threats with an excellent security facility. If you are unable to install or uninstall AOL Pro, then we have brought here some best fixes for you. Go through the content to fix your issues.
Install or Uninstall AOL Shield Pro Pro, web browser is one of the safest methods of Internet Surfing. It comes up with the high-security system in the form of the inbuilt anti-keylogger. To install or uninstall it, you need to follow some instructions.
Steps to Install or Uninstall AOL Shield Pro
To install the AOL in your system, you need to have its set up file first. First of all download the setup file of AOL on your device.
- Go to the Chrome browser and then direct to the AOL browser.
- Download the setup files from the official page for free.
- When prompted allow the application for making changes in your PC.
You should be able to download the pro version of AOL by now.
Installing The AOL Shield Pro
Following are the steps to install the pro version in your system.
- After downloading the setup files, it is time to install the same in your system.
- Click on the downloaded setup file, and click on the yes option for making the changes in the Personal Computer.
- Now, at last, agree with the terms and conditions and its license by clicking on the agree button.
- Now, click the install button appearing on the configuration setup windows.
- The installation will start automatically after performing all the configuration setup.
- Once the installation process is done click on the FINISH button, to end the process.
- Now it’s time to restart your system.
Following these steps should install the AOL shield download on your system. In case you fail to follow the instructions, you can contact our tech experts for details information.
Uninstalling AOL Shield Pro
There could be various instances where you need to remove the Shield pro version. You can use these following steps to uninstall.
- Right-click on Shield Pro icon in your desktop screen.
- Then choose the ” Open File Location” from the menu appeared on your screen.
- You will be able to find the file location of the Shield Pro, where you have stored the installed components. In addition, you can manually search for the file.
- Click the Uninstall.exe option form the list.
- Click yes button to confirm the uninstallation process.
- Doing that, it will start the uninstallation. Even you can check the progress bar.
- Once the process is done, now at this point you need to reboot your system.
Closely following the step should successfully uninstall the browser. In case of any difficulty, during the process, contact us for instant support.
Related Post:How To Install Or Uninstall AOL Shield Pro?
Get In Touch With Our Experts Right Away
Even though AOL Shield is fastest and secured browser, however, there might be instances where you need uninstall the same. So, be it installation problem or uninstallation issue, dial our tech AOL Support Number. We have the industry’s best tech experts working in the background. So you get the best solution each time you choose us to resolve for you. Moreover, you can also get into an online support chat with our experts, and get the solution right on your chat box. Furthermore, our executives are operational round the clock, so, reach us at any time. Also, drop us service request and one of our experts will revert you with a potential solution in a jiffy.